¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.23.2010

Vividity

Most of the time we feel our lives are mundane and we are stuck in the same routine obligations day in and day out..so we find ways to change it up.  We do things to keep from being blinding by the haze of our humdrum.  This has not been so much the case for me lately.  


I am seeing things very vividly now, where nothing is any shade of gray.  It is all either blindingly bright or so completely void.  Little joyous events (probably mundane to some) shatter through the misguided blindness like starting a fuse in the middle of the darkest night.  


There were a few of these moments this week, where all that was around me fell away while my focus was completely absorbed by some moment that genuinely made me happy.  The moment right before this fascination, I was gently drifting in a huge void, not sure which way to turn or how much force to exert or in which direction to exert it.  And then it was like I was being sucked so clearly into an entirely different dimension where everything already had a place and purpose and everything was already planned out.  A world of wonder side by side with a world of worry, separated only by the division of attention.  


While I'm often times reluctant to return back to the drifting world I currently live in, I try to hold on to the specifics about those moments that make them so special and groundbreaking at a time when I do not even feel the ground beneath me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment