¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.14.2010

:chain: top threes

Three things to share

Three names I go by:
1. Brenna
2. Bren
3. Bammo

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. Hobby Lobby fabric dept
2. Matria Healthcare telemarketer or something..
3. Vet tech/assistant at Bullards

Three Places I have lived
1. Mableton, GA
2. Mableton, GA
3. Mableton, GA

Three Favorite drinks
1. hot tea
2. hot chocolate
3. hot coffee :P

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. LOST!
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Pushing Daisies before they canceled it :(

Three places I have been
1. New Orleans, LA
2. WDW in FLA
3. St. Louis, when I was little

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Bernie and Mister (they are brothers, so they go together)
2. Autumn
3. Rosie

THREE THINGS I AM REALLY SCARED OF
1. screaming and not being heard
2. dying an old maid
3. any type of conflict

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. UGA dawgs of course
2. any other football
3. and baseball when there's nothing else on TV

THREE FAVORITE ANIMALS
1. jack russels
2. freshwater fish
3. cats I guess

THREE FAVORITE ACTRESSES
1. Natalie Portman
2. Helena Bonham Carter
3. Kiera Knightley

THREE FAVORITE ACTORS
1. Johnny Depp
2. Hugh Jackman
3. James Franco

THREE FAVORITE THINGS TO DO
1. sing
2. play piano
3. watch movies

Three songs you love:
1. Underwater - Switchfoot
2. Starry Eyed Surprise - Paul Oakenfold ft. Shifty Shell shock
3. House of Cards - Madina Lake.

Three books you would read more than once:
1. 1984 by George Orwell
2. Dracula by Bram Stoker
3. Twilight books

People that e-mail me regularly
1. Alyssa
2. Mom
3. the GA aquarium, lol

Three movies you love:
1. V for Vendetta
2. all Pirates movies
3. Sweeney Todd

Three of my favorite foods
1. Chicken Soup
2. chocolate
3. cereal

Three friends I think will respond
1. dunno
2. but if you do
3. it'll make me smile :)

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. next semester..believe it or not!
2. summer!!
3. seeing my pupster again

Three places I would like to travel to
1. Australia
2. Venice
3. Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment