¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.18.2010

don't tase me bro!

Lol.ever been tased??  Well, though I am no criminal, I can now say I have lol.  Not exactly one of my life aspirations, but I'm all for trying new things so I thought, what the heck (of course, after seeing that it didn't really hurt)? Turns out the thing is pretty much a scare tactic.  The zapping sound is really loud, but it wasn't painful at all.  It felt like someone poking you with a staple or something sharp.  It did leave a bit of a hot sensation on the skin after, but it didn't even leave a mark.  It was quite an interesting experience.  It would actually be a good self-defense mechanism to have, because unlike a gun or knife...if turned on you, it really wouldn't cripple you or kill you (I don't think).  But it would probably still do the job of getting the perp to back off.  An interesting consideration, especially with this criminal justice class I'm taking..maybe I'll bring it up in class Wednesday..

No comments:

Post a Comment