¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.14.2010

at it again..

anxious agonies inflame angry angst
choose to falsely forget their existence
to uphold bluffs, continue acts, maintain masks

past blindness molds future unconsciousness
dead ends structure movements forward
shape steps, mobilize strings

transparent goals recast in softer stone
detection of the inevitable coming
restrictions then change 


okay, I feel these are pretty cryptic so I'd like to give you some insight as to where I'm coming from so as not to leave you in the dark :) ...

speaking of dark..been there done that. and the things that I learned there could not be learned elsewhere, but I'm in the process of trying to utilize those new found skills/insights...

In unhappiness I found indifference. Indifference to outside influences and opinions. Which is completely different than being unaware. I am aware of the common perception and choose to be indifferent, to zone out when things will only cause more harm. In a way, it is a selective blockade, allowing me to pick and choose what will effect those movements forwards. The indifference lets me put on blinders to the things that burn, and stay in the coolness of shadows..(where there is an issue with invisibility, but that's another story..and possibly another poem ;)). It is here I can start building my own being. Where I can make what I want out of myself, choosing only the positive and casting away the negative. Now here is my foundation, independent of dead ideas.

Oh, and I've noticed that these end up being mostly nouns and verbs because I try to keep all the "me"s and "I"s out of it, so everyone can take them in their own way.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment