¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.14.2010

:chain: Brennaology

Tag- You're it!!! Let others know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging your friends. Re post note as your name "ology"

1) What is your salad dressing of choice? 
Balsamic Vinaigrette

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Gumbeaux

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? 
soup and chocolate and I have them every day :)

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
cheese! and olives

5) What do you like to put on your toast?
i don't really eat toast anymore

6) How many televisions are in your house?
3

7) What color cell phone do you have?
black and lime green..my favorite so far

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right handed although playing piano does help the left a bit

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
no..

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
my luggage

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
nope, never even broke a bone

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
yes, but I'm not sure why it would matter anyway

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Veronica, lol

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
to be honest, I would probably drink one for $5..I love hotsauce!

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
maybe like 5

16) What’s your goal for the year?
to bring my GPA up

17) Last person you talked to?
Megan

18) Last person you hugged?
my parents

19) Favorite Season? 
winter, I have really grown to like the cold

20) Favorite Holiday?
Halloween, hands down! and then Mardi Gras..if that's a holiday :)

21. Favorite day of the week?
Friday of course!

22) Favorite Month?
October, probably because of Halloween

23) First place you went this morning? 
to class

24) What's the last movie you saw? 
Transporter 3, it was so good!! (actually Burn After Reading, but I stopped watching after about the first 10 minutes)

25) Do you smile often? 
Not anymore

26) Do you always answer your phone? 
Rarely

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message or phone call, who is it? 
Guys who are drunk and wants to be emo

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? 
Turqouise..blue-green of some sort

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? 
I don't know..its been so long since I've gone..I guess the limeade something-or-other

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? 
PLENTY! My longest living is Brutus..and I don't know exactly what type of Cichlid she is..because we didn't even know she was a girl! lol but she's pink

31) Favorite Christmas song? 
Carol of the Bells - David Foster

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
DVDs or books or money to buy either

33) Can you do push ups? 
Heck yes, I do 15 every day

34) Can you do a chin up? 
Yeah, like once in middle school

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Nervous unless something really good is going to happen

36) Do you have any saved texts? 
Yeah, but I have no idea what they are

37) Ever been in a car wreck? 
nope, unless you consider my little accident last semester, but no other cars were involved

38) Do you have an accent?
When I come back from New Orleans

39) What is the last song to make you cry? 
plenty makes me cry, but not songs or movies lately

40) Plans tonight? 
softball practice and homework

41. Ever felt like you hit rock bottom? 
yeah, for like the past 3 years

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? 
mascara, hand soap, seasoning salt

43) Have you ever been given roses? 
yeah I guess

44) Current hate right now? 
Loneliness

45) Met someone who changed your life? 
nope, still waiting impatiently

46) How did you spend this past New Year? 
over a toilet with a stomach virus..and then back home to three jack russels and family

47) What song represents you? 
WHOA! Its playing right now on my mac!!! Underwater by Switchfoot, weird..

48) Name three people who might complete this? 
Monica, Chelsea, Renicia

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? 
tossing and turning and trying to sleep

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? 
FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment