¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.14.2010

:chain: if you're curious..

Hehe, this is what happens when I'm on one of my 24/7 Facebook streaks..

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, there aren't many Brennas...but I do have a distant cousin named Brenna

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
The weekend before last

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, now that I've drastically changed it for the 5th-ish time in my life

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Pastrami from Patak - the Bohemian meat market at home

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Heck naw! and never will

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not, unless socially forced to stick around..too transient

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Rarely, but when I do, its something I feel strongly about since it can be used as a weapon :P

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, and the nurse said they are the biggest she's ever seen..lol

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Maybe, only if I was completely stressed out or under the influence of some substance, haha

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Well, it WAS Waffle Crisp until some genius decided to stop making/selling it :( Now I guess its Total because that's the only way I get my vitamins

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope, and rarely untie them to put them back on

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with chocolate, chocolate, more chocolate, and some fudge..I HATE vanilla

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their style..prep, punk, something un-stereotypical..those are the people that catch my eye..those that incorporate a bit of everything

15. RED OR PINK?
Neither, TURQUOISE!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My need for human contact..half the time I'd be better off without it...says the girl who spends her life on a social networking site..oy!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
haha, my pets...in particular, the retarded little JRT at my house

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I don't really care..I find them interesting but its time consuming so I understand..

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jeans and brown flip flops

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
haha, old school..Smash Mouth - Astro Lounge

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Turquoise or aqua or whatever they call it..that deep sea color..

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Outdoors

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mutha! about money of course, lol

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
OF COURSE!!! She's my second mother!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football and Nascar

27. EYE COLOR?
Green

28. HAIR COLOR?
Naturally blonde, but red right now

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope, 20/20..and I knock on wood every time of of these things asks me that, just in case

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
too many to choose, chicken noodle soup, jambalaya, roast-anything, gumbo

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings of course

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Max Payne..loved it

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
grey rugby shirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
kisses

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
sugar cookies

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
dunno

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
dunno, these questions are dumb

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I WAS reading The Irresistable Revolution until my history class required Founding Brothers to be done by Friday..agh!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
its a macbook..no mouse or pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
nothing, the last thing I watched on TV was Desperate Housewives

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
music! ..or ceiling fans

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles fo sho

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME
St. Louis when I was little

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Um my fingers are "double jointed" although I think that term is not technically correct

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
everyones!

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER:
oh I despise this question, thanks for the reminder

49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY?
the real question is whether it has caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment