¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.18.2010

ready to launch! announcing....

Well alllrighty! I was thinking about how much I bake and cook and how I have to cut and paste all my recipes into a booklet because I refuse to have one of those horribly disheveled boxes that chew up all your beloved recipes and spit them back out in multiple pieces.  


So I have decided to document my recipes on the net! I am happy to announce the launching of other blog Project Mangia!  It will essentially be my online recipe book! I have essentially been using others' recipes and editing them to my liking..its sort of been my little ongoing experiment to find the best of every staple American dessert/food.  It all started with these sugar cookies of whose texture and taste I was ENTIRELY too picky.  But alas, I HAD to find the perfect recipe for them and wound up making my own version of many recipes combined.  



I can't wait to share this with everyone and hope you all have as much luck with these recipes as I have! 


No comments:

Post a Comment