¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.14.2010

increments of blue

Smile mistaken naiveté
Behind glass walls truth to stay
Replication day by day
No longer want this way

Expect a cruel disguise
Through duplicated eyes
Singe from past regret
Reminded to forget

Intention to reverse
Weigh options of the worse
Aching skin of stone
Blue hearts of the lone

Begin to paint them red
To alter style of stead
Extend to hearts more blue
Spared increments of you


Oh, and if I tag you..please don't feel obligated to comment..I just like knowing that someone else reads them or can derive something of their own from them :)

so I was inspired by our studying the whole genre of blues in class..so I guess that's the theme that shines through h
ere.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment