¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.14.2010

prisms of will

Ordinary doors fly by, viably disenchanting
Hold lead lids up to make room for stained glass
Mosaics of brilliance to transform
The bright into rainbows of radiance

Vivid wills of the bigger being
Lasting sustenance enhances the steady beat
To withstand moments that tick by
Each one further from the last

Extend distance from faded tapestries
With threads of pain and dyes of stains
Unravel the picture and paint a new scene
With brushes of intention and waters of wisdom


Bliss blindness to the bland
Believe what is wanted into being
A tailored scene of goals
To keep thirsty eyes forward facing


Yay, so I was really hoping the entire break would not pass by without a bit of creativity at some point and I am glad it finally came!! although at the last possible moment :| So here is what I've got..and it kinda goes along with my status. My thoughts are about basically leaving behind decent (but hum-drum) alternatives to focus on the beauty of what is possible. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment