¡Bienvenidos!

Hiya!
Here will be the spot for brief expressions of
any notion I fancy..albeit traditional entries,
poems, pics, videos, etc! I am here for your
entertainment, but if that doesn't happen,
default to facebook. :P
Enjoy.

1.24.2010

A Day with the Vampires }:F

Yesterday was awesome, met the cast of Vampire Diaries..they were amazing! Basically got up there, chatted with the police guarding the door a bit, went in and they cut our 'magic' wristbands that guaranteed we got to see them (sad..wish I could have kept it), then went to stand in a mini-line in the very back corner of the hot topic store where they were set up (it was SO close and intimate! so surprising!) and right before seeing them..me and Lyss caught their eyes from behind the people they were talking to at that moment, so we felt kinda special...then they put our poster down on the table and starting working us down the line of them:


First was Katerina Graham (Bonnie) and she shook my hand and laughed with me at how much fun she must have been having..


Then there was Steven McQueen (Jeremy) who was a LOOOTTT better looking in real life than even on screen, something made him really cute up close..


Then there was Michael Trevino (Tyler) who we kinda skipped over to tell Paul Wesley (Stefan) that we have been following him since Smallville (..i think we made Trevino nervous cuz he asked my sis a few times how she was doing then totally turned red as when I walked by a little too fast!)


Anyway, then we get to Stefan and he's like, 'ohhh wow...smallville..that's a long time ago! Lex's brother ___ Luthor, I really liked that character, he was one of my favorites actually' and then I tell him how that character made me think he was going to be more of the villian in Vampire Diaries, and how I thought his character would be a little more intense and he was like 'intense? i can be intense. you want me to be intense?' And then I noticed that he had the teeth in!!! and I said 'oh my gosh, you have the teeth in!' while he was like 'yeah, ill be intense, i will bite you, i can bite you to be intense' lol!! Then I was like 'ooh, I'm kinda starting to get scared now' and kept going cuz he got really into it..wow.  And i was staring at his teeth the whole time because he was showing them off and they looked so real!!! Awesome.


Then there was Candice Accola (Catherine) who laughed with me and Stefan about the biting, and she was really sweet talking with my sister, but at this point I was getting kinda awkward so we just went through the 'hey, how you doing's' and smiled a lot..


Then there was Nina Dobrev (Elena) who struck me as really spunky and tomboyish :) she was like 'hey, how ya doin?' kinda like the Italians say it, but she was really sweet, very smiley while I just stared :P


THEN, there was Ian Somerhalder (Damon)!!!!! I have been following this kid since he played Adam Knight on Smallville, and Lyss beats me to telling him that first and he's like 'wow, Smallville was a while ago' to her, then I come in and instead of repeating everything say 'Smallville right?' and he's like 'yeaah' and holds up his fist to fist bump me!! It took me a second, but I was thinking 'he is waiting to fist bump you..oh. my. gawd.' and so its like slow mo when I'm bringing my hand up to fist bump him, but it was great :) then I continue.. 'when you played Adam...Adam something..' and he's like 'Adam...Adam Knight..yeah, poor guy, he got killed off right away...' and then I'm moving down the line and stop and turn back really fast and am like 'wait, you, are you gonna be in this last season of Lost?' and he's like 'well yes, yes I am' OMG!!!!!! I was like 'YEEESS!!! thank you!'


Because my goal of the day was to hear it out of his mouth, I kinda just smiled and looked at the last three characters Sara Canning (Jenna), Matthew Davis (Aleric), and Zach Roerig (Matt)...but in all fairness I didn't even know they would be there, so unfortunately I had NO idea what to say..but I was floating WAYYY up on cloud 9 by then, so.. :)


And that was it! I wandered out of the store aimlessly and not completely about my wits :P then i find Lyss and we talk to the camera man for the CW and tell him about the experience and such, then we wander around the mall a bit before going to the concert/QA session they hold in the main area of the mall..


And if that wasn't enough vampires for one day, me and Lyss go see daybreakers and then I start thinking about WHY exactly vampires have hung around so long as a popular myth and when I remember my philosophical thoughts on that, I'll post.  For now....OH MY GAWD!!!!! Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment